Full from of KYC- Know your customer.
The KYC -Know your customer consists of identification of
the parson and his/her place of residence.
You can update your KYC information for EPF online using
UAN and EPFO portal. In order to update or change your KYC(Know your
customer) details on UAN and EPFO portal. You require UAN (universal account
number) credential. You can login to EPFO /UAN portal and update your KYC
by uploading necessary documents online.
To update your KYC details through EPF account your like name,Gender and date of Birth must match exactly. Check
these detail before updating KYC you have two options to update your KYC details.1) Member portal 2) Employer.
1) Member portal You can login
to Member Home with your
UAN. You must activate your UAN if you have not created the
login password carrier. After you login to the portal go to manage -KYC enter your KYC details fill up
Aadhaar,PAN,BANK,PASSPORT,DRIVING LICENSE etc. The details will be saved
only if all your details match. Employer has to approve the details through
2)Employer you can update KYC details
through Employer portal,he can directly send a request letter to the EPF
How to update your KYC for UAN Online
· Login to EPF UAN portal user id and password,Login this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ Using UAN candidate.
Fill up KYC
format save below screen.
- Upon saving the same the below screen will come up, sowing the status as “pending KYC”
- After the employer approves the
uploaded KYCby the employer, the status will get transformed as”Approved
KYC” like the below.
- The data will automatically reflected
ino the employer EPF portal and want for approval of the same through the
· Open the UAN portal for the “Manage” option and chick and open two menu 1)Manage2)KYC . Click the KYC and open the KYC formet.
· KYC format fill up the red colour box and highlighted documens details.