The EPFO or Employee Provident Fund Organization
has mode some of the major changes in its process UAN.new UAN website bunched on 1st January
The EPFO IIndia assigned a unique 12 digital Account Number to each
employee.To generate this Number,Employee should be
EPFO registered and contribute to EPF account UAN can be
linked to several PF account numbers allotted to each employee
by various organizations under one account. It an employee is
registered and has UAN number,he has provide it when joining another
Each EPF member is eligible to get universal
account number and enjoy several facilities. This number will be given by your
employer and mentioned in your pay slip.You can also get
your UAN by contacting your employer sent by EPFO. In
caseyou don’t have UAN still, follow this process.
Activate your Universal Account Number (UAN):–
Activation your UAN very easy simple 7 step
- Fast go to following ling (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/)
- Opening the link you will be asked to fill the following details,Enter your UAN,EPF Account details and mobile number,name,Date of birth.
- Now you will fill the details and EPFO sent one time pin on your register mobile number
- Check your register mobile number sent one time password put in the text box.
- Your universal account number will be activation soon and once the activation is complete.
- EPFO sent user id and password your register mobile number.
- You will prompted to create a loging user id and password for aecessing the UAN